1. Lisa is sleeping on my bed right next to me after a long night of fun.
2. Today is Katie's 19th birthday and her parents came up and brought us cake =)
3. I'm seriously thinking about not talking to high schoolers so much. I have had some unnecessary drama in my life the last couple of days.
4. I had a great weekend with my friends, but now the reality has set in and I have to return to school tomorrow.
5. I chickened out and told a boy I think he is cute online. Not in person.
6. I don't know how Bobby will take that last one.
7. I'm going to be a godmother any day now. My godbaby was due yesterday.
8. I'm actually hoping to go on a date this next weekend =)
9. Honestly, I don't know what I want to do with my life right now.
10. Caroline may have salmonella poisoning from peanut butter =(
11. I'm so sick of hearing of Anna Nicole Smith and her death. Seriously, I could punch you in the face if you bring it up around me. =)
12. I'm not a liar. I don't have a reason to lie to you. And no it doesn't make me "feel good" to start stuff between you two. It wouldn't be started if you had told me the right story.
13. I started my weekend on Thursday as soon as I got done with my math class.
14. I really need to do my homework.
15. I want to get a tattoo.
16. You want to find your way to my heart? bring me Mountain Dew and cheesecake.
17. Honestly, I have the most gorgeous friends on campus. It's true, no one else has as beautiful of friends as I do:
18. I did pretty good on my first tests for Zoology and Pre-Calculus. I wish I had done better on Zoology though.
19. My friends helped me point out that I have a thing for "Daniel's" this weekend. (yes, the boy I'm hoping to go on a date with is named Daniel)
20. The people on my hall are so freaking loud sometimes, and then there's a group of people that play a card game called Pit and it keeps all of us awake they are so loud.