Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I'm addicted to you

He's like a drug. I want to give him up and just when I think I have, I break. I breakdown. I have to have my high from him.
grr. I admitted it.

I miss my roommate from last year. a lot. She is in Italy studying abroad. I'm happy for her and jealous at the same time. I would love to study abroad. When I was in high school that was the one thing I always said I'd do, and instead I joined a sorority, the one thing I didn't think I'd do. Don't get me wrong. I LOVE everything about it, I just would much rather study abroad.

blah blah blah, family's going through some tough times, good friends, good music, and good alcohol are getting me through the troubled times. (maybe some good movies too).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥