Tuesday, May 27, 2014

So it's obviously been too long.

Hello my dear friends! Did you miss me? I sure missed you guys.

I haven't had a personal computer be in good operating condition in about 2 years. I attempted to blog from my phone, but the Blogger app is not very mobile-friendly in any way, shape, or form.

Anyways, I went to Best Buy yesterday to switch out my phone (I had shattered it), and my mom convinced me to purchase a laptop that was on sale for Memorial Day. NOW I'M BACK IN BUSINESS!

Some highlights from the past couple of years (I'll just hit the big ones):
  • I left my job at Bank of Oklahoma and started working at a health insurance company. In the health field, but don't know if it's fully utilizing my degree. It could be worse! BUT, I have been at my job for just over a year and I STILL love it. Never regret changing careers for one minute.
  • I got a boyfriend in August 2012. We broke up a couple weeks ago. I was upset, but I will eventually be okay. Sometimes, things just don't work out, no matter how much you want them to, or how hard you fight for it.
  • I am all booked up for all kinds of concerts this year! Starting December 28, concerts in this order: Zac Brown Band, Imagine Dragons, George Strait, Bruno Mars, Backstreet Boys (eeeeeeep!!!), Center of the Universe festival here in Tulsa, OneRepublic, The Black Keys. And I wonder why I have no money. ha!
You know, I really can't think of other big things. I wish I could, but I'm still in shock that I actually bought something this expensive for myself. And that after almost 2 years, I got dumped. It is what it is I guess.

Let's hope that my blogging picks back up where it left off, and that I can stay consistent.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥