Sunday, March 4, 2007

oh the things I will do to not do homework.

So it's time for paper #3 in my comp class. it's kinda a hard paper too, we have to define celebrity and based on that definition must indicate whether a list of people that she gave us is a celebrity or not. first rough draft is due tomorrow, and we have to have 3 pages for it. I'm on page 2.

it's kinda hard to do, because I think there are so many different ways to define celebrity. and just because a person is famous, does that mean that he or she is a celebrity? I don't think so, take Osama bin Laden for example. he's famous, right?? Everyone in America knows what his face looks like. but is he a celebrity?? the answer is absolutely not.

so you see my dilemma??? oh well...hey I just got more ideas from writing just a little bit about the paper. woo hoo!!

I'm a little bit better than what I was on Thursday, hope y'all can forgive the little depressed post I had last time. I just felt HORRIBLE about some things. but I still don't know what I want anymore

so I went and watched WE ARE MARSHALL with a friend, Daniel on Friday. definitely not something you want to go watch the first time you hang out with someone, I about started crying and I wasn't too happy about that! and then after the movie I went and hung out with one of my guy friends at his apartment..it was a great weekend!

well I guess I'll try to get back to being productive...

1 comment:

  1. Wordless Wednesday is just posting pictures..(as you can see..lol) And Fridays Feast is like a little quiz thing, and I get it from my moms site because she knows where to get it. They are really fun to do and you meet alot of people doing it too.

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥