Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Weekend Recap

Oh man, did I have a good weekend!

A couple weeks ago, me and the girls I work with decided to go out to dinner together. We went over to a woman's house before dinner and she made us some yummy margaritas. We then went and ate at a restaurant called Cosmo located on Brookside in Tulsa. They have the BEST bruschetta EVER. Then we all had French bread pizza, and it was delicious as well. The food was amazing, but the company was better. There were only four of us in attendance, and the four of us had a great time talking and laughing over good food and good drinks. The restaurant was a little uppity for my liking, but the food definitely made up for it.

I had to work on Saturday, and then after work I pampered myself to a mani and pedi, and then got my eyebrow waxed because I definitely looked like I had caterpillars growing on my eyebrow bones. ha ha. but seriously. It was bad. I look like a human again now.

Then I went to the reception of my good friend Heather's wedding (that's right, reception. I unfortunately missed the wedding. #FAIL) Then late that night, I met up with an old friend from high school, and stayed up way too late. I had a great time, and it was an entertaining night for me!

Sunday, I SAW HARRY POTTER 7.2 IN 3D!!! with my uncle Ed, brother Jacob, and cousin Emma. Totally worth the extra dollars to see it in 3D! It was so good!!

That evening, I went to look for a chest of drawers for my room with my mom and Mimi, and then I got to talk on the phone to Jared. He only has a few weeks left of basic, and it was nice to talk to him!

And now, the official Ke$ha meet and greet photo:
You can be jealous of this one too.
oh, and that's boything on the right, for those of you who were wanting a picture of him

6 comments:

  1. Kay dude.. those stockings? kILLer! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! You met Ke$ha!! Now that's something to remember ;D This post is making me hungry, I'm craving for bruschettas and pizzas now :P

    xoxo,
    lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I'm so jealous you got to meet Ke$ha-love the tights and seems like things are going well with boything! I'm so impressed that you keep up with your blog with how busy you are! Happy almost weekend!
    <3,
    Molly
    Newport, RI

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super jealous about Harry Potter...like woah. Was it amazing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cool that you got to meet/take a picture with Ke$ha. A friend of J's from law school went to high school with her in Nashville...such a small, random world :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great time you must have had meeting KeSha! Sounds like you've been having a lot of fun lately.

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥