I seem to do a lot better about reading and commenting on YOUR posts when I have some kind of challenge to do here on mine...I think it's because I know what I will be posting here on mine, and it's kind of thoughtless for me. It allows for me to spend more time at each of your places. This was kind of a last minute thing for me to take on, and I decided why not start today? So I will be participating in the 30 day photo challenge. I originally wanted to participate in the 30 days of lists that I missed out on in March, but I didn't get my things together in time. whomp whomp. SO, the way this will work is that I will be participating in this challenge, but will NOT be posting a part of the challenge on Tuesdays, unless I have no one to feature.
Day 01: A picture of yourself with fifteen facts
- I measure just above 5 feet, 10 inches; standing up straight was ingrained into my brain at such a young age that it hurts to slouch at all. I stand up so straight that I tell people I am 5'11" and no one doubts it.
- The color of my eyes has gotten lighter over time.
- Craig Ferguson is my favorite late night talk show host.
- I love criminal investigative TV shows: Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Criminal Minds, NCIS, C.S.I., and C.S.I.: New York are some of my favorite TV shows EVER.
- I like to keep everything organized, except for in my room. My room is almost always messy.
- I'm super nerdy, depending on the subject.
- I'm so nerdy about Harry Potter that I know there are 44 days before the last HP movie comes out (and you better believe I will either be seeing the midnight premiere or be seeing it on opening day, depending on if I have a big girl job or not).
- My favorite color is purple, but I never bought purple clothes until my senior year in high school.
- I don't like every color of purple. I HATE lilac.
- My two favorite flowers are purple tulips and orange gerber daisies.
- I recently started collecting shot glasses, and a lot of my friends brought me back shot glasses from the various places they studied abroad. :)
- I love wearing the color black. I love black shoes the most because I feel like they can go with anything.
- I have an unhealthy fear of snakes. It's hard for me to even see pictures of them.
- I graduated from college on May 13.
- I'm 23, a college graduate, and I HATE being asked "Now that you're done with college, what are you going to do with your life?" I don't know why or how I should know what I want to do FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE at the age of 23.