Friday, October 29, 2010

3:25 a.m. = exhausted with no sleep

After my post earlier today, I realized I missed blogging!

I'm a senior. It's really hitting me today. This time next year, I don't know exactly where I'll be. Crazy nervous/excited/scared shitless about this fact. I'm trying to have as much fun as possible. Class is really kind of cramping my style. I've spent the last 3+ weeks hanging out with two different (but equally amazing) groups of guys, along with a couple sorority sisters. We don't hang out on weekends, hardly ever. It's a weekday thing for us (which is making class difficult to get up for.) Factor in that 3 a.m. is one of the few times of the day I have time to myself, and I completely understand why I WILL NOT be trained by the time my race comes around. I think it's totally okay for me to try to live it up while I still have little-to-no responsibilites :) I LOVE HANGING OUT WITH THESE GUYS! It kind of reminds me of the carefree ease of high school, only better. At one house in particular (CACA house--the 4 tenants' names all start with C and A), we build a fire and sit around and talk and play never have I ever. It's better than high school because there are no drunken fights, and everyone is genuinely having a good time. (ps, I LOVE fall, so the smell of bonfires is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE)
**ps, I forgot to mention in my last post that I will be running the Tulsa Route 66 Half Marathon November 21.

My best friend is going to be in Norman Nov. 18. I'm so excited I could probably pee my pants if I thought about it. She was my big sister in the sorority (so cliche, I know), and she graduated this past May. She now works for the Arizona Diamondbacks (how cool is that?!) as an inside sales rep. I'm sad she's visiting the same weekend as the half, because that means I only see her when I pick her up from the airport, and part of Friday. I miss her something fierce. I will probably cry when I see her, it's been too damn long since I've seen her. I do like that she and I have become legit pen pals though (maybe I'm beginning to like writing again?).

Ok, so I have a quote that says something to me personally on my page now, and I want to know, what is a quote you, as my reader, appreciates?

(I think I decided tonight that I wanted to end each post with a question.)
sorry if this rambled, it IS almost 3:30 a.m. [and I'm not up from a night out either, I'm just a night owl]

1 comment:

  1. I like it!!

    Glad you're back in the blogging world. And girl, don't worry about previous posts. Those are from years ago. No worries :)

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥