Saturday, October 30, 2010

Another Friday come and gone!

First of all, can I just say that I'm so glad that Sam ended up joining my sorority. We had such a great time talking the whole way home to watch some Friday night football. I'm sure she learned more about me than she ever wanted to know (and more about a mutual friend too), but I appreciated the listening ear.

We then went straight to the football game (we were a little late, so I didn't get to see my brother announced before the game). At the end of the first, the score was 0-0, but it didn't last that long. At half time, the Pirates trailed 10-0 and never recovered. It irritated me because the stands DIED after half time. NO ONE was cheering anymore. Me, being the amazing sister that I am, stood up and cheered and cheered and cheered. By the way, my Pirates are the #2 team in 3A, and the team we played was the #1 team. They went on to score, and the game finished at Cascia 17, Sperry 6, but not without a fight. It was heartbreaking to see my brother's good friend BJ have to stand on the sideline during it all. He's our star running back, and he injured his knee in the game two weeks ago.

After the game, I showed off my class ring (I'm really really proud of it) and then had some damn good barbecue bologna. Heaven on a bun. I then went to Sean's/Sam's house, where 6 of us along with Seansie's parents hung out and laughed and embarrassed each other and wrestled and everything. I love Sean so much! He is my best friend and I don't know what it was about this week but I REALLY missed him. I forgot how much fun it is to hang out with him outside of work, and I also kinda forgot how much fun wrestling with friends is too.

Today was just flat out amazing. Nothing to big to report, just made me soooooo happy. I truly love my life, and those closest to me in it. I don't think there is anyone else on this earth that is as happy as I am. Can't wait for tomorrow! Family alllllllllllllll day + OU football = perfection.

Good night readers!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good couple days dear. I have to ask, why do you crop your pretty dark brown eyes out of all the pics? Requirement, parania of freakos (totally understandable), etc? I was just curious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam, it's mostly paranoia. Like, I'm probably going to end up deleting my old posts with pictures. Thanks to facebook and their pretty much NO privacy policy, I don't like that ANYONE has access to all of my shit, including a face recognition thing that fb has started. I'm not doing illegal activity, it just freaks me out. ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥