Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Seriously?! Already the end of November?!

I seriously cannot believe that today is the last day of the month of November! Time has seriously flown. I mean seriously, I've posted what, five posts this month? UNFORGIVABLE! :)

I just feel like I don't have much to blog about anymore. My life has gotten into a pretty routine state the past couple months. I'm not looking forward to a big move, I'm not planning any kind of vacations, and I'm not hunting for a job (yet). I'm considering getting a second job, but in order to do that I need to find a part time job that would allow me to work 7-midnight or so. Even still, I'm not sure if that'll be ideal because then I'll have to balance that with sleep time. And anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE sleep. So that's why it's just a consideration and not actively hunting for now.

Christmas IS coming up though, and I have a full time job for the first time and am on my own for buying Christmas presents for friends and family. I can tell ya, I don't know how anyone does it! There are some people who I know exactly what I'm getting them for Christmas, and some people I have NO CLUE what the heck to get them. I decided to make a couple gifts, and I'm hoping they come out pretty decent. I'll be making posts later this month showing off what I made :)

Within the next week or so, my friend Kellie from work and I are planning to start hittin' the gym together. She decided earlier this month that she was going to try her hardest to lose weight, and so far she's been pretty successful. I've been more determined on getting back to working out/jogging regularly. I've gone a couple times this month for a jog, but nothing has been consistent.

Together, we have set a time of day and a minimum number of days a week we're wanting to go. We're both hoping that having a partner to help keep us accountable will help both of us in our goals. I'd love to get back in the type of shape I was in to be able to run another big race. I do know it'll take some time, but having someone who has similar goals is going to help, and I know it :)

December is also bringing up the HUGE celebration that Jared, Kellie, Shawna, and I are sharing for our birthdays in the middle of the month. We're hoping to have a whole room to ourselves and have a gathering of a ton of people to help us celebrate in style. It's gonna be a fun time, party people!

I'm going to finish off the night by cleaning the place a little bit. I've been tackling it room by room all week.

Here's to December!

2 comments:

  1. Workout partners are THE BEST- I love having someone else to motivate me. And I love that you are making some of your gifts. I need to take the time to do that so we can save money! Happy December:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a bit since I dropped by to visit your site. Happy things are going well for you. Good luck with your shopping for the holidays! I'm so glad all mine is done, the stores are crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥