Wednesday, December 14, 2011

This post is kind of boring.

I'm trying to be a more consistent blogger. I really am. But honestly, I feel like I have nothing to write. I don't mean to be a Debbie Downer, but I'd like to write posts that you all want to read. And then I think, you know what? This is MY blog. I should write for me. And that's the truth. But still, I'm not quite sure what I want to write for myself.

I guess I could write that I have a hard time waking up at 4:30 a.m. now, but each day that I do, I feel better and better about myself. I've only been going to the gym for a week, but I can already tell that I have so much more energy than before. I can also already see a difference in my body. It's not huge, and no one else probably notices, but I do, and that's all that matters too.

I guess I could write that I have a completely committed relationship with my DVR. And how much I love it. And TV. And I never realized I loved TV.

I guess I could write and say that I poured my heart out to someone, only to have nothing in return. It's okay. Friends is okay with me for now. I know myself well enough to know that eventually I won't be okay with it.

I guess I could write and say that because of my committed relationship with my DVR, I'm slacking in the book reading world.

I guess I could write that some super exciting stuff is coming up in my life within a year, but I'm not revealing too much until plans are set.

I guess I could write that I have been at my job for 6 months! It's crazy to think I've been there that long already.

I guess I could write that I made a 94% on my Teller Level II certification exam yesterday. Meaning I'm a super teller. But then I'm just bragging.

Yep, I guess I could write about all that stuff, but some of it's kind of boring.

So what's up with you guys?

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya. I'm going to limit my post to 3 a week in 2012. Between writing novels and working FT, I don't have time to blog daily.

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥