Monday, April 16, 2012

If I were honest... (part 2)

If I were honest, I would tell you that I got a hair cut on Saturday.
If I were honest, I would tell you that it looks the exact same.
If I were honest, I would tell you that I'm growing my hair out.

If I were honest, I would tell you that my BFF Katy graduates from college in roughly 4 weeks.
If I were honest, I would tell you that I'm selfishly excited that she and I will be living in the same area code again.
If I were honest, I would tell you that she and I will be living under the same roof again later this year.
If I were honest, I would tell you that the apartments we've picked out are bad ass.
If I were honest, I would tell you that I love the apartment because of it's proximity to downtown bars.

If I were honest, I would tell you that I treated myself to a brand new pair of Toms on Thursday.
If I were honest, I would tell you that I know I'm going to love them. Take a look at them here.

If I were honest, I would tell you that I haven't been cooking at home much.
If I were honest, I would tell you that when I have cooked at home, I've been trying new recipes.

If I were honest, I would tell you that I have become a SAP lately.

If I were honest, I would tell you that my favorite night of any week is the night my mom comes over for dinner.
If I were honest, I would tell you that one night a week still is not enough.

If I were honest, I would tell you that 2012 is probably one of my favorite years so far.
If I were honest, I would tell you that it has been ridiculously crazy.

If I were honest, I would tell you that I have no idea what I want to happen within the next couple of months.
If I were honest, I would tell you that I'm trying to be more of a person who lives spontaneously.
If I were honest, I would tell you that being more spontaneous kind of stresses me out.

If I were honest, I would tell you that I truly miss my friend Zach from high school.

If I were honest, I would tell you that I'm turning 25 this year.
If I were honest, I would tell you that the number "25" weirds me out more than anything ever.
If I were honest, I would tell you that I expect to have a BASH for my 25th birthday, just because it seems like a big birthday to me.

If I were honest, I would tell you I really do love my life, and know that I am truly blessed beyond measure.
If I were honest, I would tell you that God reminds me of this daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥