Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tuesday Tunes

A couple months ago, we got word that a very amazing band was going to be playing a show at the BOK Center in downtown Tulsa. You may or may not have heard of them, but either way you're going to be enlightened today about how amazing The Black Keys is. In honor of the concert I will be attending on Saturday, I am going to share with you a couple of my favorite songs of their's. I figure that The Black Keys will most likely play most of their show from their newest album, "El Camino," and will probably throw in a couple songs from "Brothers," the album just before "El Camino."

So, I'm sharing with you my favorite song from each of the two albums.

From Brothers, I give you Everlasting Light:

Now when the song "Lonely Boy" came out, I was obsessed. I listened to it on YouTube on repeat, posted it on all of my favorite social media sites, and even created a ringtone on my phone with the song.

THEN, I bought the El Camino album, and became obsessed with the entire album. I love Little Black Submarines, it starts off super mellow then has a SICK guitar break down.
HOWEVER, I am not going to put that song on this post. I'm going to enlighten your ears a super catchy and upbeat tune.

From El Camino, I give you Gold on the Ceiling:


I hope you all really do take a listen and enjoy these songs as much as I do! I am SO EXCITED to be seeing this band on Saturday! You can bet I'll take too many pictures and have a ton of fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥