Friday, January 20, 2012

11 Questions

So last week, the very pretty lady Kristina from The Streeters Unlimited tagged me in a fun little meme to help get to know our blogging friends better. She tagged me in it, but I seriously think that I was half asleep when I read it because I thought I read my name, but I wasn't sure. Then I went back through my reader and realized uhhhh yeah I definitely got tagged. So here is what you do.

Rules:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this.' You legitimately have to tag 11 people.

Here are the people I'm tagging (a lot of them are my go-to reads):
all things ashley, My Beautiful Disaster, A Grimm Tale, threads and thoughts and things I love, Sassy Miss Allie, Dance and Dream 4Ever, Jesslyn Amber, The Life and Times of E1, Through Rose Colored Glasses, Darkly, Laugh Until Your Cheeks Hurt, Lush Lounge

My questions for each of you:
1. What is the biggest thing you want to accomplish in 2012?
2. What are the 5 current TV shows you can't stand to miss right now?
3. Name your favorite character from each of those 5 TV shows, please. :)
4. What is your favorite color?
5. What is something you look forward to every week?
6. What are you currently reading?
7. What is one movie you're wanting to see in theaters?
8. What is your favorite cosmetic product?
9. What is your favorite animal?
10. What do you like most about blogging?
11. What do you like least about blogging?

So here are my questions Kristina tagged me in:

1. What is YOUR biggest Pet Peeve?
-This is tough...I feel like I have a billion pet peeves until someone does it and it irritates me. I honestly think it would be people who like to drive the speed limit or just 5 mph over in the far left lane. It's a fast lane for a reason...

2. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
-I'm going to assume that this means if I could go anywhere I've never been. So the answer is simple: Brisbane, Australia. I met an amazing family while on my tour of Europe in the summer of 2006. I want to go there to see them and see what it's like to live as an Australian :)


3. What's your favorite part of blogging?
-Favorite part is definitely documenting things going on in my life. I want to be able to remember everything I was passionate about when I'm old and senile. And I also love the friends I've made. Like Kristina!


4. What is the toughest part of blogging for you?
-Definitely finding something to post about every day. I always feel like I should have something good to write about, or not write at all. But I fight back and forth between blogging whatever floats my boat and blogging things with some kind of substance. Sometimes you'll catch me giving silly posts because the fight for substance loses :)


5. What is your best organizing tip?
-Oh man. I am not organized at all. And I'm super forgetful. Not a winning combination. But in order to combat that, I attempt to write stuff down in a planner. It's semi-helpful.


6. If you could pick any job that could be yours -what would it be?
-I would be a coach (but not a teacher), a professional referee, or a bartender in London. For reals. Be jellyyyyy.


7. Favorite Color?
-Without a doubt, the best color known to man! PURPLE!!


8. Favorite Product on the Market?
-umm...I really have no idea. I used to say I'm not a materialistic kind of person, but I really am. I mean, I have a cell phone, a laptop, a digital camera, an iPod, a kindle, a portable DVD player, a PS2. That's right, a PS2. Be jellyyyyy. But for real, I really think I have everything I need. I think I'd love to have a tablet, but I have a laptop. So do I really need a tablet? So I guess my favorite products are any movies I can buy :)
[also...I realized that me naming off everything I own sounded super conceited. Out of those 7 things I listed, I paid for all of 3 of those items and half of 1. I worked hard to spoil myself, and I'm not sorry for treating myself to things I want that I earn my own money for...]


9. Favorite Phone App?
-I actually use almost all of my apps equally. I spend a huge amount of time on my facebook, twitter, email, gmail, foursquare, voxer, hanging with friends, words with friends, you name it, I use it to waste my time :)


10. What is the best lesson in life you have learned?
-Before you love others, I mean TRULY love others, you must first learn to love yourself. TRULY love yourself and the person you are and everything that makes you that person and then you can fully appreciate everything you are blessed with.


11. What do you value most in your life, that isn't a material thing?
-My amazingly supportive family. We may argue from time to time and not always see eye to eye, but they're the best anyone could ever ask for and they always have my back.

5 comments:

  1. It drives me crazy when people are in the fast lane that shouldn't be - and even more so when the damn fast lane is going slower than the slow lane!! Having friends like you that I have met is one of my favorite things about blogging too! Have a fantastic week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, thanks for tagging me sweet friend! This will be fun...

    I love your answer about loving yourself before you can truly love others- that is so dang hard. I think serving others helps with both! And I never thought others' driving bothered me until moving to MO- people here are the WORST- I am talking 2 mph UNDER the speed limit, in the fast lane...ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. OhmyGAWD I can relate to the inner blog battle... Thats why I HAD to take a break. unfortunately.. getting going again is just as hard...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This seems so fun..i love it! I saw your about me's on the ATA blog and I was relating to what you said so I had to check out your blog :) -Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥