Monday, August 13, 2012

There be some changes 'round these parts, y'all

via


Aiukli is getting a makeover. And it is slowly starting today (if I can figure out the proper thing to do!). You see, I love my design now, I really do, but it was something that I did quick fast and in a hurry and my HTML coding is nowhere near where I want it to be.

The new design should be installed within the next couple of days, and I will be changing the URL to aiukliblog.blogspot.com. I have not changed it over yet, but I will let you know once it is switched over so you can update any of your feed/reader settings. But for now, get excited for the beautiful work about to be done here. I'm so excited about it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥