Friday, June 27, 2014

Dear Friday

Here's just some things I think need to be recognized in today's edition of Friday's Letters (also know 'round these parts as Dear Friday):

Dear Friday: I know there's only 7 days between you and the next, but you truly are a Godsend every week.

Dear US Men's National Team: HOLY AMAZING!! You proved to all the world that you have the fight in you to come out of the Group of Death and advance to the knock out round! SO PROUD!!

Dear Soccer (Futbol) Haters: Just embrace it and be proud!

Dear NBA: You aren't as bad as I thought. I may have even cried a little. (If you don't know what I mean, go here. )

Dear Mallori: I'm a little ashamed of you (myself). SERIOUSLY?! TWO shirts is ALL you own that are red, white, and blue?! Shameful!

Dear Dogs I am Dog Sitting: If you wake me up at 3:40 am again, I may just give you away free to a good home.

Dear 9 Books I Finished in June: Thank you for letting me escape to ignore the pain of heartbreak. I forgot to be sad when I was last in your world. 

Dear Readers: Thank you so much for sticking around. It is my intention to continue chronicling my journey from here on out, no matter how "busy" I get our of I chose to days again. You guys rock! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥