Thursday, June 12, 2014

I promise I'm not going anywhere!

I have a lot more to say than my last semi-depressing post! I have just been keeping myself so busy that I haven't quite had the chance to catch up!

Last week, I was fortunate enough to be able to attend two concerts. That's right people, TWO!! Bruno Mars last Wednesday with my momma (amazing) and then I traveled to Oklahoma City for Backstreet Boys on Friday (double amazing).

The only issue with me keeping myself busy is that I haven't had time to pull the pictures off my phone to be able to upload here. So for now, just know that my middle school dreams came true with being able to see BSB in concert. I could have died after the concert and it would have been a life well lived! (I wish I could say I was joking.)

Last week was also my roommate's birthday, so that is another reason why I have been busy. Then we are planning a float trip this weekend. Life is freaking amazing right now.

Tonight I have my weekly beach volleyball game, so this is just a quick update to let you know I'm still here. I've also been working on a "what I've read lately post" that is taking a lot longer than I thought it would. Be looking for that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥