Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Tuesday Tunes

It's been a long time since I've done anything habitually over here, but I really wanted to do this post last week.

You see, I used to do this pretty regularly, but then I stopped doing anything regularly.

So this edition of Tuesday Tunes is brought to you by break up. These three songs have meant more to me in the last month and a half than you could imagine. Hope you enjoy!

1. A Little Bit Stronger - Sara Evans



2. Bartender - Lady Antebellum


3. Chainsaw - The Band Perry



I obviously like country. And these are definitely good ones to blare over and over. Trust me, I know by experience. Especially chain saw :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥