Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Blogging world, I'm so sorry!

It has been so crazy over the past few days, I don't have much time to blog. two words: FINALS WEEK. hopefully after this week things will return to almost normal and I'll be able to catch you guys up on what's going on and with the memes.

but as of Monday morning, I lost 4.3 pounds! I was almost there, haven't weighed since then, and I haven't been eating as well...

I missed the anniversary,
but
Rest In Peace Tyelor L. Redfern. we still think of you down here....and I miss you buddy. I know we were young but you were one of my good guy friends. I'm thinking about getting a memorial tattoo for you since your tree blew down (and I think our class is still working on getting a replacement) we love you, and I know your family still thinks about you all the time.

peace out homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥