Friday, May 18, 2007

wow

ok so yeah, it's been a LONG time. I have completed my first year of college. I'm so excited about that because for the first two weeks I thought I was going to quit.

I have watched our high school baseball team make it to the finals in the state championship and lose.

I have been to Dallas and back.

I feel like a part of me is missing...he doesn't speak to me much anymore...like there's an emptiness in the pit of my stomach, and it's making me sick...

I've spent more money on clothes than I think I ever have..

I've watched my brother go from being completely ecstatic to mildly depressed...

I've moved back home!

I've had 4 friends graduate, and will soon have many more...

I've gotten a tattoo!! =)




THIS SUMMER IS GOING TO BE AMAZING...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥