Sunday, July 10, 2011

30 Days of Photos

I'm skipping over Day 19 (A picture of you when you were little) because I do not have them on my computer. Once I get something, I'll post it. Mind you, that may be months from now. But I want to complete this challenge as best I can!

Day 20: A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
If you've followed this blog for any amount of time, you should know that all I want to do is travel and see the world. Almost the entire world. There are so many places I want to see and so many things I want to do within those places. But for the sake of this challenge, I decided to put pictures of one place here in the states:
Note: I take no credit for ANY of these photos. I found all of them by Googling the various things.

Times Square
Brooklyn Bridge
Statue of Liberty
Broadway theater
I'd love a getaway to New York City!

4 comments:

  1. I love New York! You have to go soon! Love the photo challenge and so excited to hear about your adventures in the working world!
    <3,
    Molly
    Newport, RI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly: I'm so glad you read regularly! Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you see the firworks show in New York? Made me want to go there so much more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard alot about the Big Apple and I too, would like a getaway there :) There's so many things to do there. I really hope I visit NYC someday :)

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥