Friday, July 8, 2011

Early morning ramblings

I woke up this morning on my own at 6:30 and stumbled like I was drunk to the bathroom. I woke up from a strange dream that was like a task show (you know, go to this location and get this item and take it to a second location) that combined people from all of my worlds--high school, college, work. But it wasn't the typical people, it was just random people from each of those places.

As I got back in bed, I was happy with the fact that it's Friday, I don't have to be at work until 11:30, and I still had over an hour to sleep. Then I started thinking and realized I overbooked myself for a weekend later this month...so I'm going to think about all day and weigh in my options as to who I'm going to disappoint. I'm hoping to be able to do both and still make everyone happy, but I'm really torn as to what I want to do more.

Because of the over-booking, I've now been awake since 6:30. SWEET.

However, today IS Friday! It's also July 8th, which means that I have been at my job for one month today! I can't believe a month has already gone by! I work my first Saturday shift tomorrow.

I'm doing my third-ever guest post today over at my friend Erin's blog (of My Beautiful Disaster fame). Go HERE to read the actual post :)

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Yuck, isn't that the worst. When you have all the time in the world to sleep in, your mind is racing in the morning. Can't wait to read your guest post! I am hosting the blog hop this weekend, and would love to have ya ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 Month! Woohoo! :-) Sorry you have been up since that early! Happy Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥