Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Simple Things

With all of the crazy stuff that's been going on, I decided to participate in this again this week just to remind myself that I have an amazingly blessed life. I bring you another week of The Simple Things, hosted by Jesslyn Amber. I really like this link up, and I should probably participate every week. Anyways, here's my version!









♥I love the fact that I got to spend time with Emma this weekend! I had a good time with her!
♥I love that I have a job in tough economic times that allows me to do things like go to Oklahoma City for two weekends in a row.
♥I have gotten four letters or so from my brother, who is at bootcamp.
♥I got to go to a much anticipated concert on Sunday!
♥I have made a good friend quickly with one of the awesome girls I work with. She's bad ass!
♥I was close enough to the stage that I got to snap this picture of Ke$ha on Sunday:
(be jealous)
♥I love that I have friends who care about me enough to buy me tickets to said concert :)
♥I love that we have a girls' night out planned for tomorrow!


What are things in your life that make you blessed? Go link up this week!

4 comments:

  1. This posting concept is such a great idea! I ditto your "job" comment ... sometimes I get frustrated at work but at the end of the day, I am thankful to be employed!

    ♥ Cat brideblu

    ps. Yea for letters from your bro ... how sweet of him to write you1

    ReplyDelete
  2. The simple things are usually the most loved in life. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this link-up! Definitely something we all should participate in at one time or another! I cannot believe you were that close to Kesha! Cant wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your list. It sounds like you have a great grasp on what is important in life...very happy for you~

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥