Friday, July 1, 2011

here's to the next 6 months!

I can't believe six months have already gone by in 2011! Here's a quick recap of the past six months (with some links to some posts!)

In January, I rang in the new year in Arizona with my best friend Erika, then got to watch my Sooners beat the Huskies in the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl :)
Picture Heavy post about my adventures

Early February saw a lot of snow days in school, which allowed me to read an entire series (Hunger Games), and definitely not want to do school work for an entire semester. Then at the end of February I had an emergency appendectomy.
Timeline of the day I went into the emergency room

I healed quickly enough that I got to enjoy my final spring break in Florida with some of my best friends.
Picture heavy post about spring break

April is a blur. No really. It was jam-packed with many tests, projects, sorority obligations, and other obligations. I did however, enjoy winning a co-ed softball tournament and my last date party.
A Post of how crazy busy my life got in April

In May, I GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE! Then I moved back home and began looking for my first full-time job. (I got an offer at the end of May!) I met boything.
Another picture heavy post. graduation stuff

June, I started (and loved) my first-ever full-time big girl job. I went apartment hunting. Boything and I continued to date.
A post about being excited about my job

I hope you've enjoyed the adventures I've had so far! I know I've been enjoying yours! I hope you'll stay with me for the next 6 months!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE your blog! Read it all the time--who is Boything?!?!?! Did you meet him at school? Is he tall like you? Post a picture!!
    <3,
    Molly in Newport, RI

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this post- just saw it over on Katies blog as well. Such a great idea!

    I cannot believe it has been since Feb. when you had your surgery- it doesn't seem like that long ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girlie! I'm glad things are going well for you. Next time I'm in Muskogee we should definitely meet up for lunch or shopping or something. This weekend is NUTS! Hope you have a happy Fourth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's scary how quickly time flies, isn't it? Here's to another 6 months of good times! :) Keep up the good work on the blog, poppet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Molly in Newport, RI:
    boything's name is Tyler. I met him through a friend...he and I are roughly the same height. And i don't see him enough to take pictures of him without being creepy. However, once he and I get to that point, I PROMISE there will probably be so many pictures you'll probably want me to post something else!

    Thanks for reading my blog all the time! I feel like I'm not that interesting, but I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. poppet:
    Thanks! I hope your next six months are awesome as well!

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥