Friday, April 29, 2011

How to show your blog tutorial

I am by no means tech savvy, but this one is super useful for every blogger out there. I have copied this from Lindsay at scenic glory - let your spirit take flight because I've gotten a couple followers and have been unable to check out your sites. I also am afraid that I've probably lost some followers due to me not being able to see your sites. So double check and make sure your blog is visible!

hello lovelies!  i hope you are having a wonderful week so far.  i recently posted a tutorial on my own blog and we thought it was important to share it with all of you!
we have noticed that a lot of followers do not display their blog link in their profile.  whenever any of us notice a new follower the first thing we want to do is see that persons pretty little space, but we are soon disappointed when we have no way of getting there.  so today we are going to show you in just a few simple steps how to do it. 

this is a screen shot of my profile.  i am going to show you how to add your own blog like pictured above to your own profile

first go to your blogger dashboard and select "edit profile"

once you are in the edit user profile area click on "select blogs to display"

here you will see a list of all of your blogs check mark the ones you would like to be visible on your public profile.  save your settings!!
and you're all done!  check your profile to make sure it updated correctly!

If I knew how to take screen shots, I would have totally done this myself. However, like I said I am not tech savvy and just copy and pasted this here for my readers to see.

Thank you Lindsay for making this accessible to me!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks! I'll have to look at mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This can be annoying. But have you seen what Bouncing Barb does with her followers, the new ones that she can't meet because of the lack of links?

    She does a shoutout to them, complete with their picture. I think it works for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered this not long ago...it is surprising when it isn't up! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good call on attaching your blog to your profile. I've noticed a lot of people don't do this?

    I've missed your photo swaps lately!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopping by via Scenic Glory.. I just finished reading Water for Elephants, and I don't know how far along you are, but you won't be disappointed! Enjoy! I plan to go see the movie soon because I heard it doesn't stray far from the book :)

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥