Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Things Are About to Get Crazy.

I apologize for not posting a Tell the World Tuesday feature yesterday. Because I'm kind of failing at life right now  it's senior week in my sorority I forgot to pester someone through e-mail last week, I had no one to feature for yesterday. I started to write up my answers to the questions and then got busy. The next two weeks are going to be a little bit of a hell. I have my spin class final today at 1:30. Did I tell you guys that the professor is making me make up for the days I missed during my appendix surgery? No? Well she is. And it pisses me off. But whatevs.

I have a capstone test tomorrow. I have to write up the discussion section of our paper, and it's due Tuesday. My capstone is pretty simple and fun, we got into groups of four and conducted a mini-research study. My group's goal was to see if there was any significant effect of a one-day dose of creatine monohydrate on the 1-rep max for bench press, hand grip strength, and number of repetitions to fatigue at 70% of the 1-RM. Did you follow that? Anyways, so we have to write a formal lab report, and it takes time.

Next week is my piano final. We meet both Monday and Wednesday to play different parts of the final. I also have my poster presentation for capstone next week. Then the next week I have 3 finals during finals week.

BUT, our last date party is this weekend, and the theme is "All the best things were made in the 80's" because my pledge class is narcissistic the last pledge class to have every member born in the 80's, we decided on this theme. It can be anything from the era, minus a stereotypical 80's outfit. My date and I are going as Judd Nelson and Ally Sheedy from The Breakfast Club. It's going to be fun.

The club for my major is also hosting a picnic next Friday, so I'll be having a little bit of fun amidst all of the tests and projects.

So please, please bare with me as things may get crazy around here. But I graduate in 16 days!

5 comments:

  1. Is graduation that close already? Time flies I guess. Good luck on all your finals and assignments. Stay motivated! I hope Senior Week goes well. I wish I could be there. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That date party sounds fun! I hope you will share photos :)

    Enjoy your last few weeks girlie, it all goes by way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome date party theme, if i haven't already told you. good luck on everything! we're so close! hoxie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhh! 16 days, that is awesome!! You just enjoy these last weeks in college, love. Every last minute of it. We will be here when you get back. Although, I have to admit, I cannot wait to see all the great pics you will have to post!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep truckin dearie! Im sooooooooooooo excited for your big day!

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥