Friday, November 19, 2010

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Yesterday was perfect. I finished all of my assignments in time to pick Erika up from the airport. I was so anxious to see her that I left Norman AN HOUR before her flight landed...I pretty much was heading to the airport the time she was boarding her plane. I made a HUGE sign to welcome her! She laughed and loved it (even though she may not want to admit it)! We also watched HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS. SO FREAKING AMAZING!!!! go see it! seriously!

right now, I'm waiting around to finish up laundry, then heading back home to prepare my mind for this HUGE thing I'm doing on Sunday. If you don't know what that is, here is the official page.

Also thank you SO MUCH to my friend Sam for constantly encouraging me. I can't remember if I told her or not, but her finishing a full last year was my reasoning for wanting to challenge myself.

I may update a little more this weekend, so be on the lookout! Wish me luck!

Have an AMAZING weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥