Thursday, November 4, 2010

I'm SO over tests....

**sidenote**if you wonder why my eyes are cropped out of pictures, it's because I'm seriously debating on deleting my facebook account. They have a new facial recognition thing and it freaks me out. I feel like it's invading a lot of privacy. The only problem is that SO many people use facebook that it will be hard to find a way to keep in touch with all these people. So until I find a different social networking site, I will continue to crop photos so that I can't be connected between sites. It just weirds me out...

I had some VERY strange dreams last night. I woke up on three separate occasions to three separate dreams. I really can't remember what 2 of those three dreams were (because one was at 4 a.m., the other was when I realized class started in 40 minutes so I got up frantically), but the third one was weirdly interesting. So at roughly 8 a.m., I woke up to a dream about me getting married. If any of y'all know anything about my recent life goals, you know I'm not sure that marriage is in my future. This is for 2 reasons: 1 I am selfish and want to go live in London for a few years, but I still want to have children. I don't think that anyone will want to have children around the age of 40; 2 I don't know that anyone will really be able to handle all aspects of my personality at once :)
So anyways, I'm getting married through arranged marriage via my aunt Jessica, and my husband is from the military. I'm not exactly sure on which branch, but I'm pretty sure it was from the army. I've never met my soon-to-be-husband before my wedding day, and I briefly saw him as he was walking into the church. He was gorgeous, and so was my dress. Navy blue was one of my colors, but none of my college friends were there (which is were I was confused), and none of my high school friends had no idea that I didn't know my husband. My ring was pretty too. As I was putting on my dress, I accidentally stepped on the hem and a bunch of sequins popped off. that was when I woke up.

Anyways, aside from the strange dreams, this week marks week number SEVEN (in a row) of tests/papers. I also have a test next week too. That's right, eight straight weeks of having tests/papers. It's very annoying. I'm not used to having my tests spread out so much. I almost would prefer them all to be in one week, because now, with week seven I have ZERO motivation to study. I do have a review session tonight for the test I have tomorrow, so I will be going to that. Hopefully I'll get something out of it.

This weekend marks INITIATION for PC X, and my very first fraternity date party on Saturday (you can read about how excited I am here). Also, soul twin turns 21 this weekend, but he and I will be hanging out next weekend to celebrate. I also get initiated to Alpha Phi Omega next weekend. I'm very excited :)
That's just about everything that is somewhat exciting in my life right now. I'm going to take a nap and then get up and around and shower.

ps, I want to watch V for Vendetta tomorrow--"Remember, remember, the 5th of November" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥