Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"Sorry I'm late. It took me forever to get here."

Today was a pretty uneventful day. I went to almost all my classes, completed some homework, and am now attempting to study for my APO final pledge quiz that I must take tomorrow. I will be an initiated member of Alpha Phi Omega on November 14th! I'm very excited, but I'm also nervous that I will not get my service hours done. It's only 25, but I'm about 10 hours short right now. Hopefully this week I'll be able to get some more done since it is National Service Week :)

This week is all kinds of fun stuff, it is also initiation week for Panhellenic sorority. I'm so excited for Sam to become one of my sisters! I love that my fellow Sperry-ite joined and loved my house as much as I have!

After all my classes, I went on the hunt for some ears. This Saturday night is "Pike Fright," a Halloween-themed date party with Pi Kappa Alpha. I'm excited to be going to my first fraternity date party! I really didn't want to wear my flapper costume for the THIRD time, so last night, me and my g-little were brainstorming ideas for a costume, and I'm going as a panda! I'm very excited! Well, I couldn't find any ears, so I decided to make my own ears. I got crafty and made! my own panda ears! Right now, they look like mouse ears, but I'm hoping that with the entire costume, you'll be able to tell that I'm a panda. You better believe I'll be posting pictures later.

Well, I will get off here and try to continue falling asleep by studying and watching Never Been Kissed.

Good night readers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥