Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I heart school breaks!

SO. To prepare myself for the 3 hour drive that I was taking on today from Norman to Poteau, OK, I decided that today was the day that I would purchase the new Ke$ha CD Cannibal to add to my obsession with Ke$ha. I'm not going to lie, it was kind of difficult for me to pay $8 for a 9-track CD, especially with one of the tracks being a re-mix of Animal from her first CD, Animal. HOWEVER, I know that I love her music, and the new songs are just as addicting as the old ones, so I bit the bullet and bought it. The tracks have catchy beats and choruses. My personal faves are "Grow a Pear," "Sleazy," and "The Harold Song." "The Harold Song" is a little more of a ballad than the first two, but all in all, pretty decent songs. So what did I do? Jam out for 3 hours to Ke$ha. Be jealous :]

Once I arrived in Poteau, OK, my aunt took me out to Warehouse Willy's for a very delicious steak dinner. If you're ever in Poteau, I highly suggest visiting Willy's. They have a wide range of prices, and all in all they server what people would typically call "American" food: The three of us had steak, but it was hard for me to decide between the steak and chicken fingers. I had some chicken for lunch today so I decided to go with the steak. They also have quite a few burgers, and the last time I was there I got a barbecue brisket sandwich.

I then spent the rest of the evening hanging out with my great-aunt Linda just chilling and watching television. I think I'll be going to bed soon...it's been nice to kinda have the house with Linda to myself. It will get crazy tomorrow with ALL the family getting here, but I'm pretty excited about the madness because Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays :]

p.s. I know for sure that Edith & MacKenzie won their first basketball game, still haven't heard about Jacob. He did get to play though. I'll try to update a little bit over the break, but I'm not making any promises because I cherish family time. HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥