Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Today is just one of those days.

I'm completely frustrated and flustered with no real reason. It's a lot of little annoyances that are getting me down today...

Woke up at 6:30, 9:45, and finally at 10:30 to the strangest dreams. First dream I was a participant in a Saw game. Second and Third dreams were a continuation of each other in where I got married, but the groom changed between the two dreams. These dreams of getting married are really starting to freak me out.

My hips are so sore that I am having difficulty walking, and I'm just completely frustrated about it because of the very big race I have coming up. I'm not at all trained, and I blame myself, but this soreness is not helping me out at all.

My right contact is doing something funky today and is irritating the crap out of my eye.

And to top it all off, I just checked my grade for the statistics test I took on Thursday, and I barely passed. Thank you Tuesday for sucking.

I just need to go back to getting ready for bed last night and change what I was thinking about just before I fell asleep, so that maybe I won't have the weird dreams that lead to a bad day.

Sorry for being a Negative Nancy today, but some days just aren't full of rainbows and butterflies. If things improve later today, I'll try to post something worth reading, but for now this is all you get.

1 comment:

  1. wednesday will be better!! it's hump day :) hang in there girly!

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥