Friday, April 6, 2007

Friday's Feast.

Appetizer
When you travel, which mode of transportation do you prefer?
hmm...this one is kind of tough because I like to ride in airplanes because by traveling by airplane you can go overseas and get places faster. but honestly, I would probably say car, just because if you take a car, more people can travel ((we usually travel with about 20 people when we go on vacation)) and I absolutely love road trips. so car =)

Soup
Have you ever met a blogging friend in person?
no. I only have one blogging friend that I don't know. Sad I know.

Salad
When was the last time you were really, really tired?
I've been really, really tired all week ((see my blog from Wednesday, I think)) I think it was because even though I was home for spring break, I got an entire new sleeping schedule, and then when I came back to school I tried to have my old sleeping schedule. It made me really tired. I've slept more than I've been awake all week long.

Main Course
If you could have dinner with any one fictional character from a book or movie, who would it be?
oh it would be Stephanie Plum from the Janet Evanovich series. those books crack me up and Stephanie is a mess. =)

Dessert
Fill in the blank: One day, I hope to see _______________.
One day, I hope to see my great-grandmother in heaven. I was told she was a pretty cool lady and I never got to meet her because she died two years before I was born.




Like I promised, here's poem #3:

*You're Perfect*
Because everything you do
Makes me smile...
Because every second I spend with you
Is worthwhile...
Because when you laugh at me
I laugh too
Because everyone else can see
That I'm devoted to you
Because I love your eyes
and the way the shine...
Because you don't tell lies
And you're so cute when you whine...
Because when you get mad
You can't hide it...
Because even when you're sad
I can find it...
Because the way you hold me
Sends shivers down my spine...
Because your spirit's so free
and you're so dang fine!
Because I never stop thinking about you
It's not fair
Because you're just perfect
and no one else can compare...
you cannot even begin to imagine how much I miss this. These used to be the best things in my life, I don't know where either of us has gone wrong, but I'm trying my best to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥