Friday, April 27, 2007

Friday's Feast.

Appetizer
How fast can you type?
actually, I don't know an exact word-per-minute. but pretty fast.

Soup
What is your favorite online game?
ANYTHING Sudoku. I love brain teasers. but I like Yahoo! pool too. I could waste hours on there.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), how intelligent do you think you are?
probably about a 6. I thought I was smart, but college is beginning to prove to me that I'm not as smart as I thought I was (is there a difference between "smart" and "intelligent"?)

Main Course
Name three of your best teachers from your school years.
1. DEFINITELY Mrs. Ed. High school English 4 teacher. absolutely amazing.
2. I LOVE Dr. Gaffin, intro to Zoology professor. You can tell he has a passion for what he does, and his lectures are NEVER boring. he puts pictures and cracks jokes to make it more interesting because it is tons of information to know.
3. Mrs. Hamersley-high school science teacher. even though she didn't like me as much my senior year, she made it to where I could understand Chemistry, and I really like it a lot. it really fascinates me.

Dessert
What are your plans for this upcoming weekend?
well I'm driving home, hopefully I'll get to see Bobby, if not, I guess that's ok, and then I'm working..so I'll be making some money! and I have to write a one-page rough draft of my FINAL paper in comp 2. so that just about sums up EVERYTHING.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥