Friday, December 17, 2010

Hello there brain?? Ah yes, nice to have you back.

My dear friends,

As I said last night, thank you so much for bearing with me throughout the past week with both the lack of posting and the very crazy and very random few posts I did. finals week always makes me lose my mind just a little bit. Like I said before, I hate that professors give comprehensive finals and such. I feel like it's a sick joke to have students be sleep deprived.

Today I have just been letting my brain recuperate from the madness of finals. Recuperating brain entails laundry, attempting to pack, and movies. As I'm sure none of you are surprised, I watched Love Actually today. I have also watched Spiderman 1 & 2, and now I feel like I need to go buy the 3rd. I've never seen the 3rd one, and I love the first two.

I got to go out last night with one of my very dear friends Kaitlyn. She is graduating tonight and her parents came in town to help her celebrate. We went to a restaurant called Louie's, and spent the entire night eating and having a couple drinks. I'm not all that sad about her graduating because she will still be around next semester, living and working here in Norman. It's so crazy to think that in 5 months I will also be walking across a stage and get my diploma holder!

I will get to head back home tomorrow afternoon, and I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED to be around my family again! It's going to be a whole month(ish) together, and I couldn't be happier!I say month(ish) because I will get to go to the Fiesta Bowl this year, where my Sooners are taking on the University of Connecticut. I get to go spend time with my big Erika in Phoenix, since the game is in Glendale, AZ.

I know this first one "back" is soooooo random. Hopefully tomorrow I will begin to make complete sense instead of a small tiny bit of sense...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥