Saturday, December 11, 2010

The woes of a (5th year) college senior

I can not, for the life of me, motivate myself to study. I don't know what the deal is here. The good thing about it is that I don't have my first final until 1:30 p.m. on Monday, but nonetheless it's AWFUL. I really dislike the idea of finals week at the end of every semester. I honestly think that sometimes, Universities like to put it on to torture the students, and professors get a good little giggle out of seeing students break down into tears in the middle of a test because of lack of sleep. THIS IS CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT PEOPLE!

That is all. I will (again) attempt to study for exercise physiology laboratory before I go to a Christmas party tonight and the OKC Thunder game tomorrow evening.

To all of you done with finals, don't speak to me. Just kidding. I'm just jealous. To all of you taking finals this week, good luck. I feel your pain. We should study break together to keep some ounce of sanity.

2 comments:

  1. I cried in the middle of one of my finals, no joke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's happened before. Human Anatomy almost made me cry.

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥