Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sickness = no fun

I have spent the entire day in bed sleeping. Not because I am still catching up, but because I have been sick almost the entire day. I don't really know what it is that I'm sick with, I had a fever that broke and my chest hurts terribly. But instead of boring everyone with the pity party, I just wanted to challenge everyone to participate in a fun little project with me and my friends at A Grimm Tale called the photo swap. Last weeks post was a lot of fun for me, as it's my first time to participate in something across blogs! I'm also anxious to see what this next week's photo swap brings, as I'm sure many people will include holiday-fun photos!

For now, I'm going to watch my Gossip Girl and enjoy my home-made hot chocolate that my mommy made me :D (The hot chocolate is very yummy!)

If you see my tweets on the left hand side of the page, you might notice that I had tweeted about wanting to change things up with my blog. I think I've decided to do something a little similar to this photo for my banner:
However, I've got a couple ideas to make this photo more my own. I feel like it ties into what it is that I feel about my blog...searching for the beauty in things, but maintaining that everything can be seen as beautiful. I'm going to play around with it for now!

1 comment:

  1. pretty sure we have the same thoughts at times... it's kinda creepy but awesome at the same time hahaha!

    sad to hear you're feeling ill, hope you have a quick turn around tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥