Tuesday, December 21, 2010

What is your favorite holiday tradition?

This was the question that someone asked me on formspring! Thank you so much for giving me a question to answer! Here is my answer:

Honestly, my favorite holiday tradition doesn't have anything to do with Christmas. You see, my two favorite holidays are Thanksgiving and 4th of July, because it's tons of family time with no stress over finding the "perfect" gift for everyone.

With that being said, fave Thanksgiving tradition is making the cranberry salad. I don't think I make it all that great, but my family loves it.

4th of July is definitely sitting, relaxing, having a cold one, and watching fireworks. What else is better than that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥