Thursday, December 23, 2010

what made you want to run your half and how do you feel now that it's over?

This was another question I got on formspring! I love the questions I'm getting! (Blogging world, if you don't want me to post EVERY question I get, I'll just start posting the really good questions!) Thanks again for asking!

Honestly, I wanted to run my half to prove to myself I could do it. I've always kind of been fascinated with people who could run them. My friend Sam who goes to Arkansas is what made me get my butt up and decide to train for it, as she was always encouraging and an inspiration to me because of the obstacles she had to overcome to complete her full.
How do I feel? Relieved. Inspired. Accomplished. Happily ecstatic. I want to run more. It's kind of like an obsession. I still don't think I'll ever run a full, but that may change. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. i'm training for a 10-miler in may and the ultimate goal is to do a half-marathon. you're my hero!

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥