Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm obsessed. It's a problem.

I'm obsessed with Love Actually. This is seriously like my 6th time to watch it since it was returned to me last Thursday. Yes, that's almost a once per day average. It's a problem. I can't help it. It's a damn good Christmas movie, and a good movie to watch in general. I think Natalie is one of my favorite characters, and I think it's because her first line is "Hello David, I mean sir. Shit I can't believe I just said that. And now I've said shit. Twice." That's the best ever first line for a character if I do say so myself.

So the reason why I am able to blog today is that I have now completed 2 of 5 finals, and my next one is not until Monday at 1:30. So I have quite a bit of free time! Last weekend was completely insane. Friday I went out with my little and grand little to a fraternity date party. That's right, the two fraternity date parties I've been to, my dates have been my family and one of their boyfriends. I like to think I'm a balla like that. We spent the evening dancing and drinking and having such a fun time! It was a Christmas themed party, and here is a picture of me and my three dates:


Then Saturday morning I drove to Dallas to watch my Sooners beat up on some Cornhuskers. See ya later Nebraska, enjoy the Big Ten.

Sunday I had sorority meetings all day, and since Sunday I have been doing homework, projects, reports, and studying for finals. Wish me luck on the remaining finals I have!

4 comments:

  1. love actually = modern day classic.

    so glad you stopped by! glad to read another oklahoma blog, even that i bleed orange myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam-Thanks! If you will notice, I have one some of those girly tights you talk about often :)

    Valerie-I'm glad other people share my love for Love Actually! And thank you for following, please do not shun my blog for bleeding Crimson and Cream. I'm slightly proud since I will be graduating. Without graduation, I wouldn't be a crazy obsessed fan about OU :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. On second thought Valerie, who am I kidding? I've got a little orange blood in there too! My high school colors were orange and black!

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥