Thursday, December 16, 2010

I DID IT! (again)

Dear readers,

Thank you for not shunning me throughout my week of personal hell. I am beyond thoroughly exhausted that I am completely incapable of making a post worth reading. Just wanted to let everyone know that I just so happened to have survived my second to last finals week of undergrad . . . barely.

On a good note, I made up with an old friend today. Hopefully that relationship will grow exponentially stronger!

Until I have my wits about me (hopefully tomorrow), all I can do is leave you with a link to a very fantastic YouTube video. Embedding is not allowed for this one, so unlike my usual YouTubes, you have to actually go to the site. Sorry about that, but please, enjoy.

5 comments:

  1. hmmm.. do i know this friend?!

    boy. friend. ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps.. you look lovely in the posts below!

    i like that top aaaaaaalot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should know this friend! I am assuming this boy. friend told you about us making up?

    and thank you! I unfortunately do not own that top, I borrowed it. But I didn't realize how much I liked how it looked on me! I took a few other pictures, and really wish I had bought one last year when my friend did :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. nope, i just assumed when i read the "made up with an old friend"... Well, I was hoping it was him and you guys would soon! life's too short not to be happy :)

    glad to hear all is well, just in time for the holiday spirit! yippeee :)

    be safe traveling back from Norman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, we got a lot of stuff out in the open yesterday and we are okay for now. We've got a lot of stuff to work on and a lot of stuff to discuss, but it will be okay for now.

    I think it was the holiday spirit that made me want to make it right.

    And thanks girl! I'll be back in Sperry tomorrow! I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥