Saturday, December 25, 2010

'Tis the Season?

WOW! I seriously CANNOT believe that it is already Christmas! WHERE HAS 2010 GONE?! I can hardly believe that a year has already passed since I thought I might not get to spend Christmas with my family (that was completely scary!). So, with that being said,
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
I hope you get to spend lots of time with those you love, and that this holiday brings you more happiness than your heart knew it desired!

Unfortunately, I've been sick for the past 4 days, so it's kind of hard for me to completely feel like it is that time of year again. I had the misfortune of spending almost my entire Christmas Eve in bed while the rest of my family got to cook and get to spend all kinds of time bonding over the cooking! I seriously enjoy the cooking part of Christmas Eve. All I have to say is, I better feel well soon so I don't have a rough time while I'm in Phoenix for the Fiesta Bowl...

Speaking of, my relatives gave way more than they probably should have, and I'm pretty sure I got plenty of money to fund my trip to the Grand Canyon State :) I'm very excited to be spending time with my big, yet again. We will be spending New Year's Eve together, and then cheering on our Sooners to what I hope to be a bowl victory (and that one of my wants from this post will come true!)!

Again, MERRY CHRISTMAS! May you be blessed to be surrounded by those you love....and per my beliefs, Jesus is the reason for the season, so remember to give thanks to Him for blessing each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥