Friday, February 4, 2011

30 Days of Truth: Day 21

Day 21: (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?


There is no fight in this world big enough to stop me from rushing (safely) to the hospital in this instance. I don't care what it is he or she said that hurt me enough to consider a big fight, in the end they are my best friend. And, it's typically times like these that make you realize just how much that person means to you.

I would probably find someone to drive me, because I tend to get hysterical when a freak accident happens.

Sorry today's truth wasn't very long or interesting, but that's all I've got for today's.

1 comment:

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥