Friday, February 4, 2011

Fab Friend Friday version 2.0



Like I promised last night, I am featuring another blog today for Fab Friends Friday (hosted by For the Love of Blogs). First off, if you are not a member there you should do it. I've met some pretty amazing people with some pretty amazing blogs just from being a member of that site. Because of this site (and another mutual bloggy friend) that I bring you my fab friend from today.

I had a really hard time trying to decide who I wanted to feature today. I have quite a few friends in real life that are on blogger, and quite a few of them update fairly regularly. But I decided today that I wanted to introduce to those of you a friend I made recently on the internet, just because I think she's a pretty cool person!

Todays Fab Friend is the wonderful lady named Lindsey over at TexaGermaNadian: My life in 3 countries
I found her through a mutual blog friend KY over at Travel Babbles when she was hosting her Around the World Wednesday.

Lindsey chronicles her life living as a Texan (she doesn't judge me for being an OU student!), a German (her hubs plays hockey in Germany), and a Canadian (hubs is originally from Canada and they visit there regularly during the summer). I enjoy reading her posts about the way things are for them in Germany, and if I must say so she's quite gorgeous:
She has a way of writing that's pretty witty, and a lot of times I feel like she kind of talks the way I do. We both agree that each other writes the way we think, and that it's pretty cool to find someone like that.

She's always reading and commenting on my posts, and she always replies back to my comments on her own posts. She's basically what you would want in a blog friend, and doesn't neglect the friendship (as far as I can tell! [And Lindsey, I'm sorry if I'm putting a lot of pressure on you!])

So head over to TexaGermaNadian: My Life in 3 Countries and show her some love. Read a couple of posts while you're there, they are sure to make you giggle (they sure do make me giggle almost every day).


From here on out, I think I'm going to rotate how my Fab Friend Friday works: real friend, new internet friend, real friend, etc.

4 comments:

  1. I have the biggest smile on my face right now! Thank you so much. You really can meet some great people in bloggyland (I would have shot myself months ago for saying that, haha). Well, just so you know, I think you are pretty amazing too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to go check out her blog, and I'm glad I found yours too! Welcome to 20sb!

    Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  3. TGN is probably my fave right now. Best choice possible for FFF. Except me. Giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH!!! Your friend's dress is so awesome!!! Seriously, I've been looking for something like that for a while, and lederhosen for my son for a funny photoshoot! :D So awesome to meet you by the way :) I'm not sure why my clover button doesn't work, but I'll see if I can re-upload. Thanks for the heads up though! Talk soon!

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥