Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday: a little more Funday than last week

Today is so much better. 
I got some very much needed needed sleep after getting sick yesterday.
After the game, I came home and passed out for about 4 hours. I then was up for about an hour to watch the beginning of the Duke-Virginia Tech game (which VT WON. Awesome.). Then I went back to sleep (around 9 ish) until 3:30 this morning.
Once I woke up at 3:30, I stayed awake for about half an hour and then slept until 6:45. I was awake from about 6:45-7:30. Then I crashed until 10:30 this morning.

Now the only thing I'm feeling is groggy from too much sleep and starving. Good thing Mimi (my grandma) made spaghetti for after church. There's a big steaming plate waiting for me at the table!

I will be returning to Norman this afternoon. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to all my classes this week except for the work out ones.

Happy Sunday everyone! It's Comment Love Sunday at FTLOB. Hop on over and find some new blogs to read!


8 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. The spaghetti should help too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how I wish I could sleep like that. with a 9 month old, it's pretty hard.

    thank you for stopping by my blog
    have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay glad you're feeling better hun :) have a fabulous sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're feeling a bit better! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY, so happy there is some relief for you in sight and I am even happier it is in the form of spaghetti- YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to Tech, too, back in the day! Cherish that grandma who makes you spaghetti - you are truly blessed. Thx for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you are feeling better!! Such good news.

    And for the first time to ever ski.. I'm not going to lie, it's a little frustrating. But I had a great teacher and for most things "practice makes perfect". For your first time, I would definitely look into those ski lessons the resort offers, even for just half a day to get the technique. And then go out on your own for the rest of the day. Once you get the hang of it the first day, every day afterward will be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for coming by my blog and leaving such a nice comment! You have such a lovely blog! I'm not following!! Have a lovely night!

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥