Wednesday, January 26, 2011

30 Days of Truth: Day 12

Day 12: Something You Never Get Compliments on.

Like Day 11's Truth, I had to get help for this one too. I'm not big on fishing for compliments, but I do appreciate the ones I get. There are probably other things that I never get compliments on, but this particular thing is something I love about myself.

Courtesy of Google Images
Like I said in Day 02's Truth, I love how tall I am. Although, I'm not sure you can really compliment someone on how tall he or she is . . . In fact, now that I think about it, I may get compliments on this, but usually when someone mentions my height, it makes me feel like a giantess.

So maybe it gets mentioned, but I don't know that they are necessarily compliments.

I can't wait for tomorrow's truth so I can stop talking about my compliments and stuff.

1 comment:

  1. I like that you stand proud as a tall person--you don't slouch your shoulders or try to hide your height. In that way it is evident that you like your height, as you should!

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥