Thursday, January 13, 2011

HOLY WOW! I Almost Look Like a Blog Designer!

Hello lovely readers,

So do you remember how I said in this post, this post, this post, AND this post that I wanted to change the look of my blog? (I promise it's in all of them, mentioned somewhere in the post.) Well thanks to the lovely lady named Carolynn at Makin' Cute Blogs, I'VE DONE IT! It took me three hours to get everything the way I wanted to, but it was time well spent! She has soooooo many tutorials on how to create your own custom design! A lot of her tutorials require software I don't have, but recently she posted so many tutorials on how to do everything with free web-based websites like picnik and photobucket. (I know I'm throwing a lot of links out right now, but really the only one you probably need to concern yourself with is the one for Makin' Cute Blogs.)

With that being said, I would be truly grateful if EVERYONE who visits my site gave me a little bit of feedback on it. I just want to make sure that the background design doesn't make the blog difficult to read, the post title font isn't difficult to read, etc. I'd even love to hear if you have suggestions on how to make it a little easier on the eyes. On my computer, it isn't that much of an eyesore but I don't necessarily look at my page all the time, and I want people who do look at it to be able to enjoy my little corner of the blogging world :)

Thank you in advance for your tips and suggestions! And if you don't want to leave it in a comment here, you can always e-mail me at mbattiestOKU{at}gmail{dot}com

Now it's time for bed for me, sweet dreams readers!

2 comments:

  1. Looking good!! I have to say, green and purple is one of my favorite color combos.. and I'm a sucker for paisley :) Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors! Glad you found my sisters' cooking blog. Look forward to looking around your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥