Friday, January 14, 2011

30 Days of Truth: How it Will Work

Hey guys! So I've mentioned a couple times that I will be starting the 30 Days of Truth meme tomorrow! (eeeeeek!) I've already been working on answering some of the questions, just to make sure that what I want to say makes sense and I can edit it. Let me tell ya, it's been somewhat emotionally draining for me the past couple of nights. I can only do one day at a time now because it makes my head hurt and at one point I broke into tears.  Yes, tears. But so far I love it, and can't wait to share my answers with you!

All of the 30 Days of Truth posts will be separate posts on their own so that when you click the label "30 Days of Truth" you can find all the posts separately.

Because some of the posts will be lengthier than others, I am not sure I will post day-to-day ramblings as often. I will definitely be posting how my first couple of days of school go, and things like workouts and things like that, but I don't want to bombard everyone with 5 posts per day from me, that's just not my style.

I just wanted to let everyone know how the 30 Days of Truth meme will be affecting the personal aspect of my blog! I hope you look forward to me exposing some of my inner loves and demons. And if any of you choose to do this meme, let me know! I'd love to read your answers as well!

Once 30 Days of Truth is over, it's back to the mediocre posts about my day to day life :)
Thank you all for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥