I woke up at 8:30 today. I don't really know why, but I woke up on my own at this time. I guess it's a good thing to prepare me for when classes start next week, seeing as my Monday/Wednesday classes start at 8 and my Tuesday/Thursday classes start at 8:30. I can't believe I am about to head back to school for what will be my final semester as a college undergrad. I never thought I'd be excited to graduate, but at this point I truly feel that it is time to move on. I've loved being a student and I've loved learning, but I'm ready to experience something else. Kind of. I'll still be taking classes and everything, but I won't be in Norman anymore. I'm sure once I'm away from it, I'll be itching to get back.
On the agenda for today:
- I've rented Inception and Eat. Pray. Love. on amazon.com and plan on trying to watch one of them today. I rented them last week and had plenty of time to watch in Arizona, but I would have much rather spent the time playing Lego HP and such :)
- Begin reading The Hunger Games. I'm very excited to start this trilogy!
- It's basketball time in Oklahoma. Tonight's game: Sperry at Berryhil. I will be watching both the varsity girls and varsity boys play, cousins Edith & MacKenzie for the girls, and baby brother Jacob for the boys. (see their mugs pictured below) GOOD LUCK TONIGHT EVERYONE. I think all 3 will be starting tonight so woop woop!
|I personally think I have a pretty family.|
By the way, Edith is the HARDEST person to find a good photo of her mug on fb.
Things to come soon:
- Tomorrow I am going to write a "Everything I did while on Vacation" page. Because I have more pictures I want to share :)
- 30 Days of Truth to commence in TWO days! The list is tough, but I'm excited about it
Hope you all have an exciting Thursday planned! It's almost Friday!
It's Thirsty Thursday on FTLOB
p.s. It's also my friend Bobby's 21st birthday! Happy Birthday!
|holy crap this picture is old! I had long hair, and it took me FOREVER to find this on my comp! (taken in the fall of 2008)|